To enable me to give you accurate and professional advice and recommendation I will need to see some of the following documents; (PLEASE NOTE THAT SCREEN SHOTS AND PHOTOGRAPHS ARE NOT ACCEPTED)


  1. Signed Authorisation to Proceed form

  2. Signed GDPR Privacy Notice 

  3. Proof of ID each; Passport or Photo Driving Licence 

  4. Visa (if applicable)

  5. Proof of address each: UK Full Driving Licence photocard or bank statement/utility bill dated in the last 3 months (not online version)

  6. Proof of income if PAYE employed

    • Latest 3 months payslips

    • Any payslip showing a bonus in the last 2 years

    • P60

  7. Proof of income if self employed, hold more than 20% share in your business or have other income;

    • 2016-17 SA302 Tax Calculation (if 2018-19 not available)

    • 2017-18 SA302 Tax Calculation

    • 2018-19 SA302 Tax Calculation (if available)

    • 2016-17 SA302 Tax Year Overview (if 2018-19 not available)

    • 2017-18 SA302 Tax Year Overview

    • 2018-19 SA302 Tax Tax Year Overview (if available)

    • Latest 2 years Final signed Company Accounts

  8. Proof of income in you are a Contractor;

    • Current Contract​

    • Original Contract

    • Any renewed Contracts

  9. Proof of expenditure:

    • Latest 3 months bank statements for all bank accounts held (must display your name)

    • Last 3 months Credit Card statements for all credit cards held

  10. Proof of Deposit or Gift: Latest 3 months bank statements showing the build up of funds for your deposit and Giftors funds

  11. Proof of existing mortgage; Latest mortgage statement for subject property

This list is not exhaustive and the lender or Underwriter may ask for other documents at any time such as Marriage Certificates, Tenancy agreements, official Benefits documentation, Credit Report, Savings Accounts statements, property portfolio summary,  to name but a few.

Contact me for an initial free consultation

Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. 

Equity Release will reduce the value of your estate and can affect your eligibility for means tested benefits.

Buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

If you are unhappy with our service.

If you have a complaint about your advisor, or any financial advice you have received from your advisor, please contact us:

Quilter Financial Planning Complaints Department

Riverside House

The Waterfront

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE15 8NY



Tel: 0191 241 0700


You can find more information by visiting the Quilter Financial Planning website:


If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (

Rosemount Mortgages is a trading style of Rosemount Financial Solutions Ltd an appointed representative of Quilter Financial Services Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Rosemount Financial Solutions Ltd is registered in England and Wales, No: 05676603. Registered Address: Rosemount House, 2-4 Chequers Road, Basingstoke, RG21 7PU.


The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.

Privacy Policy

© 2019 by Rosemount Mortgages. Created by Social Fireworks Ltd